Lunazul Blanco, Reposado and Anejo Tequila Bundle
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to:www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol
Please note that an individual aged 21 or older must be available to sign for alcohol deliveries.
At Bottle Engraving, we prioritize compliance with all state and local laws. When you choose our services, we act on your behalf to purchase and ensure the delivery of your gift through our extensive network of retailers, always in line with the relevant legal guidelines. It's essential to note that minors are legally prohibited from sending or receiving alcoholic items. Additionally, some states have restrictions on alcohol shipping, and not every item might be available for delivery to all locations. Should there be any challenges with your order, we'll promptly reach out via email to discuss potential solutions. For any further information or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Dive into the world of premium tequila with the Lunazul Bundle, featuring three distinct expressions: Blanco, Reposado, and Añejo. Crafted by the renowned Tierra de Agaves in the heart of Tequila, Jalisco, Lunazul offers a genuine taste of Mexico's rich heritage and tradition.
- Profile: The purest expression of agave, Lunazul Blanco is unaged, capturing the fresh and vibrant notes of the blue agave plant.
- Tasting Notes: Crisp and clear with hints of citrus, vanilla, and sweet agave. A smooth, medium-bodied profile with a bright and slightly spicy finish.
- Aging: Rested in American oak barrels for several months, this Reposado strikes a balance between the freshness of Blanco and the intriguing nuances of aging.
- Tasting Notes: Warm and mellow with notes of spiced apple, caramel, and a hint of oak. The palate is velvety with a touch of toasted almonds and vanilla, leading to a soft, lingering finish.
- Aging: Aged for over a year in American oak barrels, the Añejo is the most sophisticated of the trio, boasting a deep and complex profile.
- Tasting Notes: Rich and full-bodied, with layers of dried fruits, chocolate, and roasted agave. Hints of cinnamon and clove are complemented by a smoky undertone, culminating in a long, elegant finish.